Cristo Rey Leadership Academy
Marquette University’s Cristo Rey Leadership Academy is a summer program for rising seniors from the Cristo Rey Network who wish to gain a better understanding of leadership within the various contexts of the college experience. Throughout this three-day event, students participate in a series of events that are rooted in and inspired by the Jesuit tradition. Students have the opportunity to reflect on their personal leadership styles, the role leaders play within groups, as well as the importance of service and faith within leadership. Students will also discuss how to convey leadership experiences in college applications.
Students who are selected for the program are invited to spend two nights in one of the Marquette University Residence Halls. Overnight accommodations and meals are provided – transportation is not covered by Marquette University.
Applications for the program will be available to nominated students and will be reviewed on a competitive basis. Completion of this application does not guarantee that you will be selected to participate in the program.
- Students must be nominated by their High School Counselor.
- If you are a high school counselor and would like to nominate your students, please contact Maira Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 1, 2020
- Complete the application information form.
- Send an updated high school transcript; an unofficial copy is fine.
- Submit the activities list. Highlight no more than 5 activities that best represent you.
- Write an essay (up to 300 words) that addresses how your corporate work study experiences have shaped you as a leader.
- Application will be available to nominated students February 12, 2020
Senior Regional Admission Counselor (Bilingual Spanish)
Office: 414-288-7005 | Email: email@example.com
Resources for planning your visit