All-In Marquette College Completion Scholarship
Through the generosity of the Jackson Family and a partnership with All-In Milwaukee, the All-In Marquette College Completion Scholarship was established to assist low-income, high-potential students in completing their educational goals at Marquette.
Marquette awards the All-In Marquette College Completion Scholarship to students who have been admitted to Marquette’s College of Nursing and have applied to the All-In Milwaukee scholarship. To qualify, students much apply to Marquette by our January 15 admission application deadline. Then, students will need to apply to All-In Milwaukee’s scholarship by February 15. In early March, Marquette will award the scholarship to the most qualified students.
- January 15 (apply for admission)
- Must be admitted to Marquette University's College of Nursing
- Must have applied to the All-In Milwaukee Scholarship
- Be part of Chicago Scholars, the Wallin Education Partners Program, Marquette University High School, St. Augustine Preparatory High School, or the Cristo Rey Network.
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For any scholarships or grants that require the FAFSA, Undocumented, dreamer, or DACA students may fill out the Net Price Calculator for verification.
- Special consideration is given to students who are eligible for the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) or Urban Scholars Program at Marquette
- International students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- All eligible students will automatically be considered for one of 20 awards.
- Students with questions should reach out to Jeanette Maher at firstname.lastname@example.org.