All-In Marquette College Completion Scholarship
Through the generosity of the Jackson Family and a partnership with All-In Milwaukee, the All-In Marquette College Completion Scholarship was established to assist low-income, high-potential students in completing their educational goals at Marquette.
Marquette awards the All-In Marquette Scholarship to students who have been admitted to Marquette’s College of Nursing, College of Health Sciences, or those pursuing education majors at Marquette who have participated in one or more of the All-In Milwaukee (AIM) Program (Student: ALIM) pathway partners while in high school, and have applied to the All-In Milwaukee scholarship. To qualify, students much apply to Marquette by the December 1 admission application deadline. Then, students will need to apply to All-In Milwaukee’s scholarship by February 15. In early March, Marquette will award the scholarship to the most qualified students.
- Must be admitted to Marquette University's College of Nursing, College of Health Sciences, or pursue an education major at Marquette and have participated in one or more of the All-In Milwaukee (AIM) Program (Student: ALIM) pathway partners while in high school.
- Must have applied to the All-In Milwaukee Scholarship
- Demonstrated financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid or Net Price Calculator
- Special consideration is given to students who are eligible for the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) or Urban Scholars Program at Marquette
- All eligible students (who have applied through the All-In Milwaukee website) will automatically be considered for one of 20 awards.
- Students with questions should reach out to Jeanette VonHaden at email@example.com.