Foundations in Wisconsin
Marquette University's Raynor Library annually publishes Foundations in Wisconsin: a Directory. It is the only directory of its kind which covers every active, grantmaking foundation in the state of Wisconsin. 1,252 foundations are profiled, including contact information, total assets, grants paid and areas of interest. The directory is available in Print and Online formats. The online program will perform keyword and subject searches of the directory profiles in Foundations in Wisconsin. Order information can be sent to you by fax or U.S. post.
The 39th Edition, published Fall 2020, is available for purchase. Complete price information is available. Please note: there will not be a new print edition for 2021/22.
Foundation Profiles Include:
- Foundation Name
- Address and Telephone Number
- Contact Person
- Officers and Directors
- Fiscal Year Reporting
- Total Asset Value
- Total Grants Paid
- Grant Range and Median
- Areas of Interest
- Purpose Statement
- Application Procedures
- Geographic Focus
- Sample Grants List
- Web Address
Online Format Features:
- Subscription is for one (1) year.
- Subscribers will be issued a username and password for access to the online database.
- Allows up to two (2) simultaneous users.
- Searches can be made in any category or across multiple categories.
- No previous database experience is needed. Automated construction of queries makes searching easy.
- The foundation profiles can be printed or saved.
- Fast searches through the 1,234 foundations in the database.
System Requirements for Foundations in Wisconsin Online:
- Connection to an Internet Service Provider
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
- Cookies must be enabled in the browser software