Foundations in Wisconsin
Marquette University's Raynor Library produces Foundations in Wisconsin Online. It is the only directory of its kind which covers every active, grantmaking foundation in the state of Wisconsin. Over 1,250 foundations are profiled, including contact information, total assets, grants paid and areas of interest. The directory is available in an online, web-based format and can be searched by foundation name, interest, city county, officer and director, and keyword.
Foundations in Wisconsin Online is currently available for free use on any computer station in the Raynor Library. It will cease on December 31, 2023.
Foundation Profiles Include:
- Foundation Name
- Address and Telephone Number
- Contact Person
- Officers and Directors
- Fiscal Year Reporting
- Total Asset Value
- Total Grants Paid
- Grant Range and Median
- Areas of Interest
- Purpose Statement
- Application Procedures
- Geographic Focus
- Sample Grants List
- Web Address
Online Format Features:
- Allows up to two (2) simultaneous users.
- Searches can be made in any category or across multiple categories.
- No previous database experience is needed. Automated construction of queries makes searching easy.
- The foundation profiles can be printed or saved.
- Fast searches through over 1,250 foundations in the database.
System Requirements for Foundations in Wisconsin Online:
- Cookies must be enabled in your browser