The library provides access to many of its resources off-campus. The information below explains how to access digital resources like article databases, e-journals and e-books.
- You must be a current student, faculty or staff member.
- You must have a MARQNET username and password.
VPN (Virtual Private Network)
Some library resources cannot be accessed off-campus without using the VPN.
Follow the instructions for downloading the VPN (and Duo multi-factor authentication) on your phone or computer.
- Connect to the VPN using your MARQNET username and password.
- Acknowledge the notification from Duo received on your smartphone. Once the notification is acknowledged, the VPN will connect.
- Go to the library's website and start your research.
Questions about the VPN? Contact the ITS Help Desk: (414) 288-7799 or email@example.com
- For most of the library's digital resources (except where the VPN is required), you will be able to go directly to the library home page and click on the resource you want to use.
- If you are not on campus, you will be directed to a login screen (see image below) where you will be asked to enter your MARQNET username and password.
If you have any problems logging in, please contact the Information desk at (414) 288-7556.