The information below refers to e-resources like article databases, e-journals and e-books. The Libraries also offer mobile device access.
- You must be a current student, faculty or staff member.
- You must have a MARQNET username and password.
Web VPN (Virtual Private Network)
A number of library resources cannot be accessed from off-campus via the Library Login method. A VPN connection is required for these.
Follow the instructions for downloading the VPN client on your mobile device and your computer. (Both are needed.)
- Connect to the VPN using your MARQNET Username and password
- Acknowledge the message received on your mobile device (iPhone, Android, tablet, etc.). Once the message is acknowledged the VPN will connect to Marquette's network.
- Go to the Library website and start your research
Questions? Contact ITS Help Desk: (414) 288-7799 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For most of the library e-resources (exception: when VPN is required), you will be able to go directly to the library home page and click on the e-resource you want to use.
- If you are off-campus, you will then be directed to a login screen (see image below) where you will be asked to enter your MARQNET username and password.
If you have any problems logging in, please contact the Information desk at (414) 288-7556.