Student Affairs Assessment Team
Student Affairs Assessment Team includes representatives from Student Affairs departments.
From our unique vantage point of working with students outside the classroom, the Student Affairs Assessment Team endeavors to assist co-curricular program and service providers to leverage data and assessment best practice to make informed decisions that will innovate and enhance the student experience.
- Collaborate on interdepartmental assessment efforts through sharing information and resources about the student experience across co-curricular units.
- Contribute to the narrative of the what makes a Marquette education unique.
- Assist in advancing the strategic plan of our division and the university.
- Share external resources and opportunities for co-curricular assessment.
- Support senior leadership among co-curricular units in leveraging data to inform decisions about co-curricular programs and services.
- Coordinate and maintain assessment processes for Co-Curricular Learning Outcomes.
Academic Year 2022-23 Direction
In fall 2022, we will sunset the co-curricular learning outcomes and write goals specific to Student Affairs priorities, which include wellness and student success. We look forward to sharing new goals and metrics for measuring progress on those goals once they are in place.
Assessment Team Members
Jennifer Reid, Ph.D. (Chair)
Jodi Blahnik, Ph.D.
Office of Student Development
Center for Community Service