The Donald J. and Frances I. Herdrich Endowed Scholarship for Engineering
Marquette is pleased to offer the Donald J. and Francis I. Herdrich Endowed Scholarship for Engineering, a full scholarship (tuition, fees, on-campus housing and food) for students with financial need who are admitted to the Opus College of Engineering. In selecting scholarship recipients, preference will be given to first-generation college students. The award is based on academic merit and demonstrated financial need.
The award is renewable each year of the recipient’s undergraduate program (up to ten terms), provided the student is in good academic standing in the Opus College of Engineering and completes the FAFSA annually. For additional program details about this award, review the applicable Award Information Guide, available from the Office of Student Financial Aid.
Follow this link to learn more about the Engineering Scholars Program in the Opus College of Engineering.
- Full tuition and student fees (1 award available)
- January 15 (apply for admission)
- High school senior entering the Opus College of Engineering
- Priority will be given to first-generation students (i.e. neither parent graduated from college)
- Have need as determined by completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Net Price Calculator. For any scholarships or grants that require the FAFSA, Undocumented, Dreamer and DACA students may fill out the Net Price Calculatorfor verification.
- International students are not eligible for this scholarship.