Distinguished Scholars Awards
Marquette University's annual Distinguished Scholars Reception honors the recipients of prestigious research awards on campus, including the Lawrence G. Haggerty Faculty Award for Excellence in Research, Way Klingler Fellowship, Way Klingler Early Career Award, and Participating Faculty Research Award.
The 2022 Distinguished Scholars Reception on April 5th, 2022 honors the following recipients:
Lawrence G. Haggerty Faculty Award for Excellence in Research
- Eugenia Afinoguénova, Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
Way Klingler Fellowship
- Elizabeth L. Angeli, English
- Jodi Melamed, English
- Marcus Plested, Theology
- Elaine T. Spiller, Mathematical and Statistical Sciences
- Chae Yi, Chemistry
Way Klingler Early Career Award
- Joseph R. Clark, Chemistry
- Jacklynn M. Fitzgerald, Psychology
- Nathan P. Lemoine, Biological Sciences
- Walter M. McDonald, Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering
- Lee Za Ong, Counselor Education and Counseling Psychology
Participating Faculty Research Award
- Michael J. Olson, Philosophy
To view an archive of past receptions, please click here.
Learn more about the Lawrence G. Haggerty Faculty Award for Excellence in Research.
Learn more about the Way Klingler Fellowship and Early Career Awards.