Marquette University's Committee on Research (COR) is a University Academic Senate (UAS) committee which meets monthly. The committee’s formal charge, as listed in Section 2.04 on page 12 of the UAS Statutes, follows:
- Formulates policy concerning the conduct of research and makes recommendation to the UAS for approval.
- Decides the Summer Faculty Fellowships and Regular Research Grants.
- Selects and recommends to the Provost the Way Klingler Young Scholar Awards and Haggerty Research Award.
- Reviews and evaluates the University's research effort and to makes recommendations for its improvement and expansion.
- Serves as a hearing body, at the discretion of the Vice President for Research and Innovation, for cases of misconduct in scholarship.
- Provides an annual written report to the UAS.
Grants and Awards Reviewed by the COR
January 20, 2021: 9-11AM, Microsoft Teams
February 10, 2021: 9-11AM, Microsoft Teams
March 10, 2021: 9-11AM, Microsoft Teams
April 13, 2021: Distinguished Scholars Reception, 3:00-5:00PM
April 14, 2021: 9-11AM, Microsoft Teams
May 12, 2021: 9-11AM, Microsoft Teams
Dr. Anne Clough, Klingler College of Arts and Sciences/Natural Sciences
Dr. Lezlie Knox (Vice Chair), Klingler College of Arts and Sciences/Humanities
Dr. Amy Van Hecke (Chair), Klingler College of Arts and Sciences/Social Sciences
Dr. George Cashman, College of Business Administration
Dr. Kati Berg, Diederich College of Communication
Dr. Jody Jessup-Anger, College of Education
Dr. Brooke Mayer, Opus College of Engineering
Dr. David Berzins, School of Dentistry
Dr. David Baker (Secretary), College of Health Sciences
Mr. Atiba Ellis, Law School
Dr. Kimberlee Gretebeck, College of Nursing
Ms. Katherine Durben, Research and Sponsored Programs (non-voting)
Dr. Jeanne Hossenlopp, Vice President for Research and Innovation (non-voting)
Have questions or inquiries for the Committee on Research? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.