Fish are allowed in any on-campus residence.

Other pets are allowed only at The Marq.  The pet application can be downloaded here.


Service and Support Animals

Service and support animals are permitted, pending approval through the Office of Disability Services.  Request of this nature should be initiated with their office, who will then coordinate with Residence Life and the University Apartments.

Contact the Office of Disability Services here.