Accounting and Finance for Non-Financial Professionals
The Accounting and Finance for Non-Financial Professionals is an interactive two-day workshop designed for a professional to gain a deeper understanding of the financial knowledge required in the business environment as they advance in their careers.
Lead by Industry expert, Michael J. Browne MSA, CPA, CMA, CGMA, CFM, CPIM, ABV, CSCA
- September 19 & 20, 2023 Tuesday & Wednesday - please fill out our inquiry form for more information
Register to attend
$1595 per person. Companies sending 3 participants, get one 50% Off
Who Should Attend?
Business professionals who do not have a financial degree but must understand the 'language of business'. The executive to mid-level professional across the organizational matrix progressing will find value in this workshop. For those progressing in their careers and must gain a firm understand of the financial interactions in an organization.
- Learning Accounting, the language of business
- Understanding Accounting methodologies
- Using financial jargon for your benefit
- Understanding the “big four” financial statements
- Analyzing key performance indicators such as EBITDA, earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization
- Applying financial analysis techniques evaluating company performance
- Evaluating ratios and industry averages
- Justifying budget resources
- Assessing overall strategic and operational performance
- Optimizing decision making using relevant information
How You Will Learn
Taught by an Industry practitioner who uses activity-based and problem-based learning techniques to teach adult learners. This interactive workshop flexes to meet learners where they are at, and engages your experience as we learn.