- Online MBA
- Executive MBA
- MS in Accounting
- MS in Accounting Analytics
- MS in Applied Economics
- MA in Corporate Communication
- MS in Finance
- Master in Management
- MS in Supply Chain
- Graduate Certificates
- STEM-MBA Program
- Joint and Interdisciplinary Programs
- Accelerated Degree Programs (ADP)
- English | Español | 中文
Accelerated Degree Programs (ADP)
Accelerated Degree Programs (ADP) allow current Marquette University undergraduate students to immediately move into a master's degree after completing their bachelor's degrees. ADP students take classes during their junior and/or senior years that meet requirements for both their undergraduate and graduate degrees. With proper planning, students can often complete a master's degree in one additional academic year – saving significant time and money.
The College of Business Administration and Graduate School of Management offer ADP options within the areas below. A full list of Marquette University ADP programs is available here.
- Accounting - Contact Prof. Q Ling with questions.
- Accounting Analytics - Contact Prof. Q Ling with questions.
- Applied Economics - Contact Prof. Nick Jolly with questions.
- Finance - Contact Prof. Anthony Pennington-Cross with questions.
- Management - Contact Prof. Gary Adams with questions.
- MBA - Contact Ms. Jyoti Gandha with questions.
- STEM-MBA - Contact Ms. Karen Rinehart with questions.
- Supply Chain Management - Contact Ms. Jyoti Gandha with questions.