MBA Application Requirements
The materials below are required for a MBA application.
- A completed or nearly-completed bachelor's degree. A completed bachelor's degree will be needed prior to matriculation into the program.
- Personal statement (question prompts are posted within the online application website).
- Transcripts from all current and previous colleges with a minimum 2.750 GPA. Applicants who attended Marquette previously do not need to provide a Marquette transcript. For applicants with a GPA below 3.000, official test scores from the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Records Exam (GRE). See the GMAT/GRE policy. Marquette's GMAT/GRE institution code is: 1448
- Regardless of undergraduate GPA, the GMAT/GRE may be requested and required if the applicant’s educational history does not include at least one college level course in statistics or calculus, or if the grade earned in either course is below a B-.
- Two letters of recommendation (optional)
- A completed online application form and $50 fee. The application fee is waived if you attend an online info session. The fee will be automatically waived within 1-2 business days following information session participation: applicants do not need to submit an attendance code.
Additional requirements for international students:
- GMAT or GRE test score if the applicant's undergraduate institution is not AACSB accredited.
- Official TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency
- Two letters of recommendation
- Possible interview
- Transcript evaluated by a transcript evaluation service. Within the online application, applicants may provide a copy of the transcript evaluation received. Marquette accepts course-by-course evaluations from the following services: 1
- Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE)
- Educational Perspectives
- One Earth
- World Education Services (WES)
1 Upon admission, final official transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities, with certified English translations if original language is not English, must be submitted to the Graduate School within the first five weeks of the term of admission or a hold preventing registration for future terms will be placed on the student’s record.