- M.S. in Prosthodontics
- Application Requirements
- Prosthodontics Faculty
- Staff and Current Residents
- Patient Information
- Patient Testimonials
Prosthodontics Application Requirements
Application to the program is always very competitive and can only be made through the Postdoctoral Application Support Service of the American Dental Education Association. A complete application is required for consideration. The application deadline is August 1 this year for program starting in June of the following year.
Criteria for selection include: academic record, research and publication records, extracurricular achievement, honors and awards, class standing, professional experience, references, and the personal interview. National Board scores (U.S. applicants) and TOEFL scores (international applicants) are also considered.
Individuals invited for a personal interview should also apply to the graduate program. Forms can be found at Marquette University Graduate School.
- All applications must be submitted through ADEA PASS.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges/universities except Marquette
- Undergraduate and dental school grade-point averages, and class rank in dental school.
- Three letters of recommendation reflecting the applicant’s clinical and academic abilities.
- Scores from the National Board Dental Examinations, Part I and Part II OR the Integrated National Board Dental Examination. Not required from graduates of non-U.S./non-Canadian dental schools but recommended.
- A curriculum vitae and a personal statement.
- For international applicants only: a TOEFL score of 100 for Internet-based test; 550 for paper-based test or other acceptable proof of English proficiency.
- All applicants must be prepared to appear for a personal interview in Milwaukee during September, October or November. This occasion has a twofold purpose. Faculty members in the program have the opportunity to become better acquainted with the applicant, and applicants have the opportunity to become acquainted with various facets of the program to which they are applying. Phone interviews are not acceptable.
- Applicants must hold a D.D.S. or D.M.D. degree or its equivalent upon matriculation.