- Apply Today
- Master's and Doctoral Programs
- Distance Education (Online Graduate Programs)
- Accelerated Degree Programs
- Application Instructions
- Graduate Forms
- Graduate Program Bulletin
- Program Application Deadlines
- Request Program Information
- Contact the Graduate School
- Schedule a Campus Visit
- Graduate School Staff
- Contributing to the Graduate School
Welcome To Marquette University
New Student Orientation- Thursday, August 23, 2018
Fall Orientation for our new graduate students begins on Thursday, August 23, 2018. We are excited and honored to welcome you to campus! Register now to reserve your spot for an informative and fun evening of events.
5:00 to 6 p.m.: Check in, campus tours, campus resource tables, refreshments
Meet fellow new students and speak with representatives from Parking Services, the MUPD, Career Services Center, the Counseling Center, the Center for Intercultural Engagement, and many more! 30 minute campus tours will also be available starting at 5:00 p.m.
6:00 to 7:00 p.m.: Presentations and Q&A with the Graduate School and campus partners
Hear from Graduate School staff, IT Services, the library, Visit Milwaukee, and other speakers from Marquette's campus.
Details and Logistics
Free parking is available in the 16th street parking garage on Marquette's campus (number 55 on the campus map). Take a ticket upon entering the structure. You will receive a voucher at Orientation that will allow you to leave the structure at no cost.
Orientation will take place in Room 163 on the ground floor of the AMU. If you enter the AMU on the west side, take the stairs or elevator down one level to the 1st (ground) floor. Graduate School staff will be present to help direct you.
Other Orientation Events
- The orientation hosted by the Graduate School is not mandatory and is general in nature. Some, but not all, departments also offer program-specific orientations; check with your department for more information.
- Graduate School of Management students (accounting, business administration, economics, human resources) please visit the GSM online orientation website for information.
- A mandatory orientation for international students is held through the Office of International Education (OIE). Please visit OIE's website for more information or call (414) 288-7289.
Please feel free to contact the Graduate School at (414) 288-7137 or email@example.com.