- Apply to Nursing Program
- See All Nursing Graduate Programs
- Marquette College of Nursing
- Request Information
- Contact the Graduate School
- Schedule a Campus Visit
- Graduate Bulletin
- Graduate School Staff
Specialize in Clinical Case Management and Care Coordination
There's a growing demand for health care professionals with advanced knowledge and competencies in the area of Clinical Case Management and Care Coordination (CCM/CC). This demand is driven by patient and family needs, a complex and fragmented healthcare delivery system, changing reimbursement models and a need to focus on management of chronic disease across the continuum of care.
The program is targeted to bachelor’s prepared registered nurses, health care or social service professionals who desire to advance their career in the specialty area of CCM/CC.
The overall goal of this 12 graduate level credit certificate program is to provide bachelor’s degree prepared registered nurses and other health care or social service professionals with an opportunity to obtain a post-baccalaureate certificate in clinical case management and care coordination (CCM/CC).
Nursing Certificate Areas of Focus
- Deliver advanced knowledge and competencies and provide a means to expand career options in a variety of health care system, community-based or managed care settings.
- Provide a solid foundation for students to successfully achieve national certification through passing a credentialing exam in CCM/CC.
- Provide a pathway and foundation to obtaining a graduate degree such as Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP), or Master of Science in Healthcare Administration.
- Application Information
- Additional Nursing Programs
- Financial Aid
- Contact Us
August 1 of each year for fall admission.
- A completed online application form and fee.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges/universities.
- Curriculum vitae or resume.
- One to two page double-spaced personal statement addressing your career goals related to case management and/or care coordination.
- Two professional references.
- International applicants only: TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency.
- Upon acceptance to the graduate program, students must complete and submit the Graduate Student Health Status Report form. Information on CPR requirements, physical examination and immunization status and a criminal background check must be submitted to a program on the website castlebranch.com.
You may be interested in the other graduate programs offered by Marquette University's Nursing Graduate School
U.S. citizens and permanent residents may be eligible to apply for need-based federal aid (loans) to help fund their educational expenses as well.