Graduate School Events
Finding Health Coverage: Options for Graduate Students
Get your health insurance questions answered. Financial advisor Paul Tourville defines insurance terms and describe the options (WAICU and Health Insurance Exchanges) currently available to graduate students.
Virtual Information Session: Clinical Mental Health Counseling and School Counseling master’s programs
Thursday, September 24, 2020 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Virtual – via Microsoft Teams. A link will be sent to you via email.
Interested in MU's Clinical Mental Health Counseling and School Counseling master's program? Join us on a virtual Microsoft Teams meeting to learn about our programs. All attendees will receive a fee waiver for the Marquette University Graduate School application.
- Hear from Marquette University Clinical Mental Health Counseling and School Counseling faculty
- Learn about our counseling programs, including courses, timeline, and practicum and internship experiences
- Learn about the master’s program specializations in Child/Adolescent counseling, Addictions counseling, and Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling
- Hear about the Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) scholarship
- Learn how to maximize the appeal of your application to a graduate program
December 2020 Doctoral Hooding Ceremony cancelled
The December 2020 Doctoral Hooding Ceremony has been cancelled. Those doctoral students who applied for graduation and indicated that they would like to attend this celebration have been notified by email and will automatically be included for the May 2021 All University Commencement celebration. A variety of factors, including the current global pandemic, were considered carefully in this difficult cancellation.
Payroll Calendar For Graduate Assistants
The first pay date of the fall semester for graduate assistants is Wednesday, September 9th. The payroll calendar is available on the Payroll website (restricted to campus or Marquette VPN). See the “Grad Memo August 2020 – May 2021” in the “Related Resources” section. Assistants are also reminded to sign up for direct deposit as soon as possible. Direct deposit instructions are available on the Student Employment Services website.