- Apply Today
- Master's and Doctoral Programs
- Distance Education (Online Graduate Programs)
- Accelerated Degree Programs
- Application Instructions
- Request Information
- Contact the Graduate School
- Schedule a Campus Visit
- Graduate Bulletin
- Graduate School Staff
- Contributing to the Graduate School
John Braig Family Scholarship in Theology
Award provides financial support in varying amounts to graduate students.
Amounts: $2,000, though amounts may vary depending upon fund availability.
Eligible Programs: All programs.
Requirements and Restrictions: Seminarians and members of religious orders who are enrolled in graduate courses in theology.
Application Process and Deadline: Eligible students will be invited to apply by the Graduate School. Awards are typically made in spring.