- Apply Today
- Master's and Doctoral Programs
- Distance Education (Online Graduate Programs)
- Accelerated Degree Programs
- Application Instructions
- Request Information
- Contact the Graduate School
- Schedule a Campus Visit
- Graduate Bulletin
- Graduate School Staff
- Contributing to the Graduate School
Johnson’s Wax Research Fellowship
About the Research Fellowship
Provides financial assistance in the form of research fellowships for doctoral students. Award offers a stipend.
Amounts: Stipend of approximately $5,500. Amounts vary depending upon fund availability.
Eligible Programs: The award rotates among five departments:
- Biological Sciences
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
Requirements and Restrictions: Students must be admitted to a doctoral program.
Application Process and Deadlines: Nominations are made to the Graduate School by the appropriate department. Interested students should contact their department no later than February 15 for fall consideration.