- Apply Today
- Master's and Doctoral Programs
- Distance Education (Online Graduate Programs)
- Accelerated Degree Programs
- Application Instructions
- Graduate Forms
- Graduate Program Bulletin
- Program Application Deadlines
- Request Program Information
- Contact the Graduate School
- Schedule a Campus Visit
- Graduate School Staff
- Contributing to the Graduate School
About the Paul A. Ketterer Scholarship
Tuition scholarships to students who also qualify for the Catholic Schools Personnel Scholarship (CSPS) program, i.e., who are admitted to master’s programs, and who are employed in an Archdiocese of Milwaukee school as either a teacher or administrator. The award provides fall and spring awards for up to 5 years.
Amounts: Amounts vary depending upon fund availability.
Eligible Programs: All master’s programs.
Application Process and Deadlines: Submit the CSPS application by June 15 for fall semester consideration, and by November 15 for spring semester consideration. Applicants for the CSPS award will be notified if they qualify for and will receive the Paul A. Ketterer Scholarship.