- Apply Today
- Master's and Doctoral Programs
- Distance Education (Online Graduate Programs)
- Accelerated Degree Programs
- Application Instructions
- Request Information
- Contact the Graduate School
- Schedule a Campus Visit
- Graduate Bulletin
- Graduate School Staff
- Contributing to the Graduate School
MU Women’s Club Fellowship
About the Fellowship
Provides financial assistance in the form of a stipend.
Amounts: Stipend in the range of $3,000 to $4,000.
Eligible Programs: The Graduate School selects a different graduate program each year for the fellowship.
Requirements and Restrictions: Student must have received their baccalaureate degree from Marquette University.
Application Process and Deadlines: The individual graduate programs make nominations to the Graduate School.