- Apply Today
- Master's and Doctoral Programs
- Distance Education (Online Graduate Programs)
- Accelerated Degree Programs
- Application Instructions
- Request Information
- Contact the Graduate School
- Schedule a Campus Visit
- Graduate Bulletin
- Graduate School Staff
- Contributing to the Graduate School
Denis J. O’Brien Fellowship
Provides financial assistance in the form of a summer stipend.
Amounts: $2,500, though amounts may vary depending upon fund availability.
Eligible Programs: Rotates annually between Biological Sciences and Chemistry.
Requirements and Restrictions: Students must be involved in summer study and research.
Application Process and Deadlines: The departments make nominations to the Graduate School. Students should contact their departments for more information.