- Apply Today
- Master's and Doctoral Programs
- Distance Education (Online Graduate Programs)
- Accelerated Degree Programs
- Application Instructions
- Graduate Forms
- Graduate Program Bulletin
- Program Application Deadlines
- Request Program Information
- Contact the Graduate School
- Schedule a Campus Visit
- Graduate School Staff
- Contributing to the Graduate School
About the Charles O’Hara Scholarship
Provides financial assistance for students involved in summer laboratory work. Assistance may be for tuition or conference fees, or travel expenses.
Amounts vary depending upon fund availability.
Requirements and Restrictions
Students must be accepted for summer study at Woods Hole, Massachusetts, Spring Harbor Laboratory, or a similar laboratory devoted to the study of Biological Sciences.
Application Process and Deadlines
The Department of Biological Sciences makes nominations to the Graduate School. Students should contact the Department of Biological Sciences for more information.