- Apply Today
- Master's and Doctoral Programs
- Distance Education (Online Graduate Programs)
- Accelerated Degree Programs
- Application Instructions
- Graduate Forms
- Graduate Program Bulletin
- Program Application Deadlines
- Request Program Information
- Contact the Graduate School
- Schedule a Campus Visit
- Graduate School Staff
- Contributing to the Graduate School
About the Joseph A. and Dorothy C. Rutkauskas Scholarship
Offers a living stipend for graduate students in engineering.
Amounts: $5,000 award, but amount varies depending upon fund availability.
Eligible Programs: Biomedical engineering, civil engineering, electrical and computer engineering, mechanical engineering.
Application Process: Nominations are made to the Graduate School by the appropriate department.