- Apply Today
- Master's and Doctoral Programs
- Distance Education (Online Graduate Programs)
- Accelerated Degree Programs
- Application Instructions
- Graduate Forms
- Graduate Program Bulletin
- Program Application Deadlines
- Request Program Information
- Contact the Graduate School
- Schedule a Campus Visit
- Graduate School Staff
- Contributing to the Graduate School
Provides tuition support to full-time degree-seeking students.
Amounts: Scholarships are awarded up to 18-credits.
Eligible Programs: Most graduate programs excluding Accelerated Degree Programs where the student is in the bachelor's portion of the program.
Requirements and Restrictions: Students must be admitted by the application deadline.
Application Process and Deadlines: New applicants for Graduate School admission should apply online by the appropriate deadline.
Admitted students should request and submit a paper application or apply online by February 15 for fall, November 15 for spring, or April 15 for summer.