- Apply Today
- Master's and Doctoral Programs
- Distance Education (Online Graduate Programs)
- Accelerated Degree Programs
- Application Instructions
- Graduate Forms
- Graduate Program Bulletin
- Program Application Deadlines
- Request Program Information
- Contact the Graduate School
- Schedule a Campus Visit
- Graduate School Staff
- Contributing to the Graduate School
O’Sullivan Fellowship in Public Affairs Journalism
About the Scholarship: Jeremiah L. O’Sullivan Fellowship in Public Affairs Journalism
Provides financial assistance in the form of a stipend and/or a tuition scholarship.
Amounts: Amounts vary depending upon fund availability.
Eligible Program: Journalism.
Requirements and Restrictions: Students must be in the master's journalism program with a special emphasis in public affairs.
Application Process and Deadlines: The Diederich College of Communication makes nominations to the Graduate School. Students should contact the director of graduate studies in the Diederich College of Communication for more information.