Graduate School Forms

The following Graduate School forms can be found at the Graduate School.

  • Apply Online (Application for Admission & Financial Aid)
  • Application for Financial Aid for Admitted Students (i.e. currently enrolled)
  • Master’s Program Planning Form
  • Graduation Application
  • Request to Drop a Course
  • Continuous Enrollment Form
  • Master's Degree Transfer of Credit
  • Permission (for an Undergraduate student) to Enroll in a Graduate Course
  • Request for an Extension of Time to complete your degree
  • Dissertation Directives
  • Outline for Dissertation, Thesis or Professional Project

Human Subject Information

Forms may be found online at the Office of Research Compliance.

Important Forms

  • IRB Tutorial – required for all Investigators. After completing the tutorial, bring your certificate of completion to Johnston Hall 112 so a copy can be placed in your permanent file as evidence of completion.
  • IRB Submission Requirements
  • Informed Consent Guidelines


College of Communication Forms 

Independent Study

Independent Study Approval

Professional Project

Topic and Director Approval

Project Guidelines and Contract


Master's Thesis

Topic and Committee Approval

Thesis Guidelines and Contract

Oral Defense Announcement Form