College Alumni Association
Follow us: @MUCommAlumni | LinkedIn
About The Alumni Association
The Marquette University Diederich College of Communication Alumni Association board offers a wealth of programming and networking opportunities for communication alumni, including:
- Working with the college to coordinate the Marquette Mentors Program that matches students with alumni volunteers for invaluable career, networking and “Real World” experience
- Assisting the college with the review of candidates for the annual Alumni Awards
- Creating a presence through our social media efforts which include Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Holding social events for alumni to gather and network informally, including game-watching parties and Happy Hours with raffles benefiting the Scholarship Fund.
The vision of the College of Communication Alumni Association Board is to:
- Help the university, the college and the community flourish through fundraising and networking events, volunteer and community opportunities
- Make a positive impact through programs such as the mentor program, and theater events
- Foster an increasingly cohesive alumni network through social and professional events
We invite alumni and students to become involved in the alumni association and to attend our events.
For more information, contact past President Jennifer Roethe, Comm '89, or Jennilee Schlinksy in University Advancement via email or by calling 414-288-7661.