Undergraduate Student Forms

Start Here for the Forms You Need

Find downloadable academic forms here, along with the College of Communication’s common scholarship application. Note that there are separate applications for some scholarships, including the four-year J. William and Mary Diederich College of Communication Scholarship, awarded each year to an incoming freshman. Forms are also available in the college’s Records Office, in Johnston Hall 120.

Academic Forms

Transfer Course/Credit Request
Independent Course Enrollment  (College form)
*Independent Course Enrollment (University form)
Major Declaration
MIAD Registration
Minor Declaration
Interdisciplinary Majors and Minors
Repeating a Course
Special Registration Permission
Course Substitution/Waiver Form
Withdrawal from a Single Course (Please note: The deadline to withdraw for Fall 2018 has passed)
*Note: students must also complete this form on the MU Central website.

Other Forms

FERPA Release Form
Permission to Display Student Work on Website