- Location, Facilities & Visiting Campus
- Dean's Office Directory
- Dean's Leadership Council
- Mission, Vision & Strategic Priorities
- College Profile: Facts & Figures
- The Marquette Difference
- AACSB Accreditation
- Business Leaders Forum
- June and Herman Loebl Women Business Leaders Speaker Series
- Social Media
Mission, Vision, and Strategic Priorities
To provide a world class business education defined by our distinctive Jesuit identity shaped through applied learning, collaboration, and leadership development.
A destination business school developing knowledgeable, ethical and insightful leaders to make the world better…one student at a time.
We will create a rich and varied research environment by facilitating and rewarding high-quality research.
We will deliver an innovative curriculum designed to prepare students for careers responsive to local and global needs.
We will go into the local and global community to collaborate in problem-solving and service activities.