- New Building: O'Brien Hall
- Dean's Office Directory
- Dean's Leadership Council
- Mission, Vision & Priorities
- Rankings & Recognition
- AACSB Accreditation
- Marquee Events
- Social Media
- Search Business website
Mission, Vision, and Strategic Priorities
It is our mission to deliver a Jesuit business education rooted in cura personalis which fosters a hunger for integrated knowledge, develops a spirit of intellectual curiosity and innovation, and instills a commitment among our students to make a meaningful impact on the world around them through professional excellence, servant leadership, and purposeful personal development.
Marquette Business aspires to be an inclusive and diverse community of scholars, practitioners, and learners recognized as the most innovative and accomplished Jesuit business school in the world.
Marquette Business will reach beyond the traditional disciplinary boundaries of business and embrace collaborative, applied, and innovative methods of teaching, learning and research.
Graduates of Marquette Business will be ethical and innovative leaders who are committed to creatively solving the problems of business and society for the greater well-being of humankind.
1. Foster academic excellence through teaching, research, and student success.
2. Strengthen the overall impact of Marquette Business on the world around us.
3. Continue to build diversity, inclusion, and equity in the Marquette Business community.