Student Employment Services is one of the units within the Office of Student Financial Aid and has the following responsibilities:
- Help students secure employment for the purpose of offsetting educational expenses.
- Help students obtain career related and practical work experience.
- List (through JobConnection) of on and off campus job vacancies.
- Ensure university-wide compliance with student employment policies and procedures, and to recommend and implement revisions.
- Recommend and implement procedures for compliance with federal, state, and university regulations regarding student employment, Federal Work Study, and/or the Job Location and Development programs.
- Help student employees understand their responsibilities and commitment to their jobs and their employer.
PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBPAGE?
To report another problem, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.