Turning in private scholarship checks
Turn in your private scholarship checks without delay!
To ensure that your private scholarship checks get applied in a timely manner:
- DO NOT hold onto scholarship checks. Send them to Marquette as soon as you get them. Many checks expire after three months. Our address is:
Attn: Scholarship Assistant
P.O. Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
- DO send all private outside scholarship checks to the Financial Aid Office at the address above. This ensures the amount will be promptly credited to your account. (Please allow more time during our busy summer months). Sending scholarship checks to the bursar's office and/or with a remittance stub may significantly delay credit to your account.
- DO include your full name and MUID on the check.
- If a scholarship check is sent to you and made payable to you AND Marquette, DO endorse the back. This allows our office to process your award more quickly.
- Scholarships will be split evenly between the fall and spring semesters unless otherwise noted by the donor.