Get Involved

Financial aid to help meet the costs of your graduate or professional program at Marquette University can be in the form of student loans, scholarships or assistantships, and part-time employment.

Student Loans

If you are interested in receiving student loans, file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year. Once you have been admitted to your program and completed the required financial aid paperwork, we will determine your eligibility and send you a Financial Aid Award. Most student loans do not require payment until after you complete your course of study, and have competitive interest rates.

Graduate Education Costs

Scholarships and Assistantships

Scholarships and assistantships are awarded by the following schools and programs:

Questions concerning scholarships and assistantships should be directed to the admissions office or dean's office of the school or program in which you plan to enroll. Limited gift assistance is available for Native American students.

Employment Assistance

Employment assistance is available to students. Students employed through student employment receive bi-weekly paychecks. Visit the Student Employment Services site or contact the Student Employment Services with questions. First-year law students are not allowed to work.

Explore Your Options

Please use the links below to find out key information about applying for graduate student financial aid at Marquette University.



The Office of Student Financial Aid provides undergraduate and graduate students with resources about types of financial aid and student employment.

FAFSA School Code: 003863

Questions or for more information, contact the Office of Student Financial Aid