International undergraduate students

All types of federal and state aid are restricted to students who are U.S. citizens or eligible non citizens. If you are applying as an eligible non citizen (i.e. permanent resident, U.S. national, refugee, etc.) you must submit evidence of your status from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. If you are a foreign student (F-1 visa) you are not eligible for federal or state funds and cannot be employed off campus without special permission. You may, however, apply for scholarship consideration if you meet all applicable requirements and deadlines.

International students needing special assistance, financial or otherwise, may contact the Office of International Education.