Private Education Loan Applicant Self-Certification
The United States Congress has mandated that private loan lenders require borrowers to complete an Applicant Self-Certification form when requesting any private educational loans.Do not submit your self-certification form to this office as Marquette cannot complete this form for you.
The following sections of the form must be completed from your financial aid information on CheckMarq. If you have not been awarded, please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid.
The information you need to complete the self-certification form is available in CheckMarq.
- Click or tap the Financial Aid tile
- Click or tap Loan Documents to expand the menu
- Select Private Loan Certification
- Select the award year at the top left of the screen by clicking or tapping Change
- The information shown will be for the academic year, if you need it for one semester or summer use the Select a Period drop down to change the information
- This information on this page lines up with the information requested on the form:
- Sign the form and send to your lender. Always check to see if you can E-Sign this form on your lender’s web site.
Download the Private Education Loan Applicant Self-Certification form.
PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBPAGE?
To report another problem, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.