Providing quality, affordable dental care to the community
Marquette University School of Dentistry is committed to providing quality dental care while training the next generation of dental health care providers. Our dental school in Milwaukee, W.I. is a state-of-the-art educational facility where the dental students can provide the highest quality of comprehensive dental care at affordable prices to the community.
Is the School of Dentistry right for you?
We appreciate your interest in Marquette University School of Dentistry and encourage you to find out how to become a patient with us. We admit as many patients as we can whose dental needs match the educational needs of our student dentists. A few things to consider before scheduling the 2-hour screening consultation.
- All appointments are scheduled at 9 A.M. or 1 P.M. for 3 hours, Monday through Friday.
- You must agree to have all of your dental services provided at the School of Dentistry.
- We are a fee-for-services clinic. See Insurance and Payments for more information.
Please see How to Become a Patient? for information on setting up the initial screening consultation.
- Call (414) 288-6790, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 A.M. and 4 P.M. to speak with a representative or schedule your initial screening consultation.
- Current patients that have an emergency outside of regular business hours may contact our After-Hours emergency service at (262) 521-4997
- Current patients that have a dental emergency during regular business hours please contact your assigned student or Clinic Coordinator
- Emergency walk-in service is available for people in the community who need emergency care.