- Apply Today
- Master's and Doctoral Programs
- Distance Education (Online Graduate Programs)
- Accelerated Degree Programs
- Application Instructions
- Graduate Forms
- Graduate Program Bulletin
- Program Application Deadlines
- Request Program Information
- Contact the Graduate School
- Schedule a Campus Visit
- Graduate School Staff
- Contributing to the Graduate School
Endodontics Master's Program
The Master's in Endodontics program at Marquette University is twenty-four months in duration with an emphasis on high quality clinical training. First year residents immediately start treating patients in the graduate clinic at the beginning of the program and continue throughout the two years.
A student in the Endodontics master's program must complete a minimum of 30 credit hours of course work, including four credit hours in clinical practice per academic year (a total of eight credit hours for each program) and six credit hours of thesis work. The remaining credits may be divided among courses specific to the specialty discipline and elective courses.
Visit the department web page for more detailed program information.
Take the next steps toward your future
- Request Information
- Application Details
- Related Programs
- Financial Aid
Graduate Program Recruiter
phone: (414) 288-4792
Email the Graduate School
July 15 for the program starting in June of the following year.
Read all application instructions prior to beginning an application.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges/universities except Marquette. International applicants must have course grades converted to numerical values of 4.000, 3.000, 2.000, and 1.000 or to corresponding letter grades of A, B, C, and D, respectively. Where such a conversion is not possible, an explanation of the grading system used in the foreign dental school and undergraduate institution should accompany the official English translation of the grade transcripts.
- Undergraduate and dental school grade-point averages, and class rank in dental school. If class rank is not listed on the official transcript, a dean's letter may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or as an additional reference through the online application.
- Three letters of recommendation reflecting the applicant’s clinical and academic abilities.
- Scores from the National Board Dental Examinations, Part I and Part II. Not required from graduates of non-U.S./non-Canadian dental schools. Official scores should be sent to email@example.com.
- A curriculum vitae and a personal statement.
- For international applicants only: a TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency.