Stephen Kearney Memorial Grant Fund
The Stephen Kearney Memorial Grant was established at Marquette University in 1987. It is designed to assist students majoring in the fields of education, psychology, social work, or any curriculum which will prepare a student for a “helping” profession. For more information about Stephen Kearney please click here.
Students wishing consideration for this grant must demonstrate a strong commitment to helping people through personal volunteering or employment with a service-oriented organization or group.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at Marquette at the time of application and maintain full-time undergraduate status through the 2022-23 academic year.
- Be enrolled in education, psychology, social work, or any curriculum which will prepare a student for a “helping” profession
- Be in good academic standing with the university.
- Have demonstrated financial need (including filing a FAFSA form each year).
- Submit the online application no later than Wednesday, October 19th, 2022
- Must submit a consent to release form to the Office of Student Financial Aid to be considered
Please note: students receiving tuition remission or full-tuition scholarships are not eligible for this award.
2022-23 STEPHEN KEARNEY MEMORIAL GRANT APPLICATION FORM
For questions about this scholarship or application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org