Get Involved

Because of legislation passed by Congress, all students receiving a Federal Graduate PLUS Loan after July 1, 2008, who are first-time Grad PLUS borrowers are required to complete entrance counseling before their loan is disbursed.

Details on entrance counseling for the Grad PLUS Loan can be found here.

If you have questions about whether this regulation affects you or about what you should do, please contact us.



The Office of Student Financial Aid provides undergraduate and graduate students with resources about types of financial aid and student employment.

FAFSA School Code: 003863

Questions or for more information, contact the Office of Student Financial Aid