Get Involved

Viewing My Transfer/Test Credit Report

Transfer credits and/or test credits (AP, CLEP or International Baccalaureate) can be viewed via a credit report to see how these credits transfer to your Marquette record.

Step 1: Access the Student Center via CheckMarq

Click here for details.

Step 2: View My Transfer Credit Report

In the dropdown menu of the Student Center's Academics section, select the Transfer Credit: Report option and click the Arrow Button button.

You will be taken to the View Transfer Credit Report page.



The Office of the Registrar is the official keeper of academic records including course registrations, grades, transcripts and diplomas.

Find information about...

Trouble finding something? Contact the Office of the Registrar