Get Involved

Current and former students and alumni can request transcripts by mail using the paper request form.

If you have forms from other institutions or agencies, such as LSDAS or AMCAS forms, that must be sent with your transcript, you may include them with your request.

Payment by check or money order must accompany all requests. Transcripts will no longer be sent without payment.

Transcripts that are held for pickup at Marquette Central must be claimed within 1 month of request. Transcripts not claimed within 1 month will be destroyed and a new request must be submitted.

Remember to sign your request.

Note: Marquette University does not accept transcript requests by fax or email. For faster service, request your transcript online or in person.



The Office of the Registrar is the official keeper of academic records including course registrations, grades, transcripts and diplomas.

Find information about...

Trouble finding something? Contact the Office of the Registrar