Get Involved

How Do I Obtain Proof of Enrollment to Defer Student Loans?

The Office of the Registrar submits enrollment data to the National Student Clearinghouse several times each term. The Clearinghouse reports the data to lenders who determine whether you meet the requirements for loan deferment, that is, postponing your student loan repayment.

If you receive a loan deferment form from a lender, you may drop it off in the Office of the Registrar.

To view enrollment data sent by Marquette University visit the National Student Clearinghouse.



The Office of the Registrar is the official keeper of academic records including course registrations, grades, transcripts and diplomas.

Find information about...

Trouble finding something? Contact the Office of the Registrar