Get Involved

For Current Students

You are responsible for maintaining your current addresses and telephone numbers with the university. To change your address or telephone number:

Step 1: Access the Student Center via CheckMarq

Click here for details.

Step 2: Click the appropriate links

Scroll to the "Personal Information" section, choose the type of information from the dropdown menu that you wish to update and click the Arrow Button button.

Students may update addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses.

Students may not update their names via CheckMarq. To update your name, you must complete a Name Change form and visit the Office of the Registrar.

For Alumni

If you are an alumnus/a and wish to change your address or telephone number, login to the MU Connect alumni community. You also can call Alumni Relations at (414) 288-7441 or (800) 344-7544.



The Office of the Registrar is the official keeper of academic records including course registrations, grades, transcripts and diplomas.

Find information about...

Trouble finding something? Contact the Office of the Registrar