Marquette University Women's Council Scholarship
Each year, the Marquette University Women’s Council is proud to support a non-traditional, female student attending Marquette University with a renewable tuition scholarship of approximately $4000.
The Women’s Council was established in 1975 by then-university President John P. Raynor, S.J. It is an association of women, primarily non-alumnae, prominent in cultural and civic affairs, who have been charged to help know and represent Marquette within their spheres of influence within the wider community. The group currently supports two endowed scholarship funds, one supporting a non-traditional female student, and one supporting an alumna of Notre Dame Middle School attending Marquette University.
An eligible candidate for this scholarship must:
- Be a non-traditional female student (over age 21).
- Be currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at Marquette at the time of application and maintain full-time undergraduate status through the 2022-23 academic year.
- Be in good academic standing with the university.
- Have demonstrated financial need (including filing a FAFSA form each year).
- Submit the online application no later than Monday, February 28, 2022.
Please note: students receiving tuition remission or full-tuition scholarships are not eligible for this award.
2022-23 WOMEN’S COUNCIL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Please complete this form to sign up for the Women's Council Scholarship
All materials must be submitted no later than Monday, February 28, 2022.
For questions about this scholarship or application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.