TOP 12 REASONS WHY YOUR FINANCIAL AID IS NOT APPEARING ON YOUR BILL
If the aid you expected is not reflected on the e-bill, there are several common reasons it may be missing. Explore the below topics for additional information.
Expand all | Collapse all
ARE YOU FULLY REGISTERED?
The aid on your bill reflects your current registration status:
- Undergraduates expecting MU Scholarships or Grants must be enrolled full-time (12 or more credits). Co-op grading period credit does not count towards full-time enrollment.
- MU Institutional Loans also require full-time enrollment.
- Federal Direct Loans or PLUS Loans require at least half-time enrollment (Undergraduate: 6 or more credits; Graduate: 4 or more; Professional: 6 or more).
HAVE YOU ACCEPTED YOUR AID ON CHECKMARQ?
HAS YOUR PARENT APPLIED FOR A PARENT PLUS LOAN?
HAVE YOU COMPLETED THE MASTER PROMISSORY NOTE FOR YOU LOAN(S)?
HAVE YOU COMPLETED FEDERAL DIRECT LOAN ENTRANCE COUNSELING?
HAVE YOU COMPLETED YOUR LOAN SELF-CERTIFICATION FORM?
HAVE YOU APPLIED FOR A GRAD/PROFESSIONAL PLUS LOAN?
HAVE YOU COMPLETED GRAD/PROF PLUS LOAN ENTRANCE COUNSELING?
ARE THERE "TO DO LIST" ITEMS ON CHECKMARQ?
- Log into CheckMarq to ensure that you have no outstanding To Do items.
- Follow instructions to complete and submit any missing items.
- Log into CheckMarq to check for holds.
ARE YOU MEETING SATISFACTORY ACADEMIC PROGRESS?
ARE YOU EXPECTING FEDERAL WORK STUDY OR STUDENT EMPLOYMENT ON YOUR BILL?