Get Involved

If you find you must completely discontinue study at Marquette University, you must formally withdraw from the university. Complete a Term Withdrawal Form. The date you sign the form is the date the term withdrawal will be posted in the CheckMarq system.

Be sure to consult with your dean, adviser, and the offices of the Bursar, Student Financial Aid and Residence Life before leaving the university.

All courses for which a student is officially registered as of the deadline to Add/Drop are subject to payment and will appear as part of the student's permanent record — even if the student does not attend any of the class.



The Office of the Registrar is the official keeper of academic records including course registrations, grades, transcripts and diplomas.

Find information about...

Trouble finding something? Contact the Office of the Registrar