- Online MBA
- Executive MBA
- MS in Accounting
- MS in Accounting Analytics
- MS in Applied Economics
- MA in Corporate Communication
- MS in Finance
- Master in Management
- MS in Supply Chain
- Graduate Certificates
- STEM-MBA Program
- Joint and Interdisciplinary Programs
- Accelerated Degree Programs (ADP)
- English | Español | 中文
Many additional forms and resources can be found at Marquette Central
- Admissions Application
- Advising request form
- Continuous Enrollment Form for GSM students (non-GAs)
- Core / Elective Core waiver form
- Extension of Time Form
- Financial Aid Application for Admitted Students
- Graduation Application - available in CheckMarq
- Incomplete grade extension form
- Incomplete grade guide - please read
- Information release form
- Permission number request - when needed to register for a class
- Permission for an Undergraduate Student to Enroll in a Graduate Course
- BUAD 6995 (295) Independent Study Form
Course, term, program withdrawal forms
As of Spring 2021, most students will be able to drop a single class via CheckMarq.
Under what circumstances can students withdraw through CheckMarq?
- In fall and spring terms, full-time students can withdraw from a class through the withdrawal deadline if the drop in credits does not bring them below full-time status, while part-time students can withdraw from classes down to 1 credit.
- A student's full-time or part-time status will be based on the total number of credits they are enrolled in after the add/drop deadline for the regular (1) session.
- In summer terms, all students can withdraw from classes down to 1 credit through the withdrawal deadline for the class session.
What are the steps for students to withdraw from classes in CheckMarq?
- The process to withdraw from a class is the same as dropping a class in CheckMarq, except a W grade is automatically assigned when the drop is completed.
For those unable to drop via CheckMarq please complete the appropriate form below:
- Course Drop or Withdrawal Form
- Temporary Withdrawal from Graduate Program
- Withdraw from all courses (for the term or permanently)
Internship approval forms
- Graduate accounting internship requirements checklist (students with US work authorization)
- Accounting internship considerations for international students
- Graduate accounting internship requirements checklist (international students)
- MSA Internship Credit Application – Complete as a First Step
- ECON 6986 - Internship approval - email program director email@example.com
- HURE 6986 - Internship approval form
- Accounting hiring - China & US timelines
Transfer of credits
- Transfer of Credit Request
- Transfer of Credit Checklist
Please download BOTH the request form and the checklist.
- MSAE Continuation Form (Professional project continuation)
- MSAE Project Outline Form
- MSAE Professional Project Form
- MSAE Master's Comprehensive Examination Report
- Economics Department GA Evaluation Form
MU Law student forms / info
- Permission for a Law Student to enroll in a GSM class
- Transcript forwarding request
- MBA/JD application checklist
- MBA/JD program applicants
This form should be used by Law students that are already admitted to the Law School and would like to apply to the MBA/JD program.
- Marquette-UWM Exchange Program Requirements & Procedures
- Application for Marquette-UWM Exchange Program
- BUAD 6933 - Request to take UW-Milwaukee Course