- Mentor Program
- Support the Business Career Center
Chat with usDuring drop-in office hoursMonday-Thursday 12:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Login to Handshake
Handshake Use & Schedule Appointments
For more information
• Contact the Business Career Center
• e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call: (414) 288-7927
• Visit us in person: Straz Hall 277
• For campus-wide career resources, contact the MU Career Services Center
The Business Career Center offers a variety of services and resources to our alumni from volunteer and mentoring opportunities to career development support. We encourage alumni to become involved in activities that will provide guidance and direction to our undergraduate students such as career events in our LEAD Program as well as the Mentor Program.
We also offer career development services to support our alumni throughout their careers. Through individual appointments, we provide services such as resume reviews, employment search strategy development, networking support and interview preparation. Alumni have access to Handshake, Career Fairs and networking events.