Online Master of Science in Supply Chain Management
The Online Master of Science in Supply Chain Management (MS-SCM) degree at Marquette University will equip you with the competencies and tools that you need to understand and lead the change in the transition from physical to digital supply chains. The program gives you the flexibility to learn on your schedule. Courses are delivered 100% online in conjunction with three residential workshops at the beginning, middle, and end of the program.
With the industry-driven curriculum, you’ll discover how to lead the transformation to a digital supply chain, and create business advantage across markets and industries.
Ranked No. 17 by Gartner, Inc. (2022)
Gartner, Inc. the world's leading research and advisory company, named Marquette University's graduate programs No. 17 based on industry value, program size, and program scope
Ranked No. 5. as best Online Master’s in Supply Chain Management (2022)
Part-time online with in-person workshops | Flex-time
Online Information Session
Assistant Dean Karen Rinehart leads this 60 minute session reviewing all of the Graduate School of Management MS & MA programs at Marquette University including: Master of Science in Supply Chain Management.
There is always plenty of time for Q & A, so be ready! Choose the session of your choice by clicking the link - MS & MA Programs Online Information Session
- Student Experience (videos)
With the emergence of Digital Supply Chains in the broader context of the 4th Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0), companies need to understand how to transition from their physical to digital supply chains.
- Industry-driven innovative curriculum and world renowned SCM faculty.
- Courses are delivered 100% online with on-campus workshops
- Flexibility to learn on your schedule!
- Delivered by top faculty from an AACSB-accredited business school and our top ranked Center for Supply Chain management.
- Our highly-ranked Center for Supply Chain management
One of the Top Centers for Supply Chain Management in the country:
- 17th Ranked Graduate Supply Chain Management Program - Gartner Inc. 2022
- 15th Ranked Graduate Supply Chain Management Program - Gartner Inc. 2020
- 12th Ranked Undergraduate Supply Chain Management Program – Gartner, Inc. 2020
- 22nd Ranked Undergraduate Supply Chain Management Program – U.S. News & World Report 2023
- 15th Ranked International Supply Chain Management Program – SCM World 2017
This program has rolling admission, which means you may apply any time before the following dates:
- Fall term admissions – August 1
- Spring term admissions – December 15
- Summer term admissions - April 15
The application requires the following:
- Successfully completed a bachelor's degree with a GPA of 2.750 or higher (on a 4.0 scale).
- For applicants with an undergraduate GPA below 3.000, please contact the program director to see if other qualifications may be used to help fulfill this requirement.
- Completed college level coursework in supply chain management and at least one course in both basic statistics and calculus at the college level. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA below 3.000 will need to complete an admissions interview and may be asked to supply a GMAT/GRE score if evidence of quantitative work is not reflected in academic course work or professional work experience.
- Official Transcripts for all Colleges attended, except Marquette
- Resume or job profile
- Two Letters of Recommendation
Additional requirements for international students.
Please note that the MS in Supply Chain Management is an online program and not aligned with study in the U.S. through a F-1 visa. If international students wish to complete online courses outside the U.S. and to travel to the US for three 2-day workshops, an application is welcome. Additional application materials include:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency
- Possible interview
- Transcript evaluated by a transcript evaluation service. Within the online application, applicants may provide a copy of the transcript evaluation received. Marquette accepts course-by-course evaluations from the services listed below. If admitted, final official transcript evaluations must be sent to the Marquette University Graduate School directly from the transcript evaluation service used for your course-by-course evaluation.
1 Upon admission, final official transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities, with certified English translations if original language is not English, must be submitted to the Graduate School within the first five weeks of the term of admission or a hold preventing registration for future terms will be placed on the student’s record.
$1,295 per credit for 2023-2024. See cost of attendance
for more information.
- No student fees or additional costs
- Textbooks, accommodation during the three residential workshops and parking are not included. The cost of books varies widely depending on the class. Students should budget $150-$250 on books. Book requirements are listed in CheckMarq.
- Tuition Reimbursement: For information regarding corporate tuition reimbursement or sponsorships, please contact your individual company as tuition reimbursement policies vary from company to company. The best place to start is usually your Human Resources Department. We invoice students directly for tuition and they negotiate tuition reimbursement with their firm. For students who sponsor themselves in the program, Marquette Office of Student Financial Aid counselors can assist with financial aid options.
- Contact MU Central for information on a tuition installment plan
The university gives more than $9 million in financial support each year. Availability of aid depends upon your intended program of interest.