As one of many methods of assuring that the goals of our educational mission are successfully met, the college regularly and systematically engages in the assessment of a variety of competencies. As part of this assurance of learning, each program defines and collects data on learning goals; statements of the knowledge, skills and attitudes that we want our graduates to possess. We use them for continuous improvement and they are the criteria on which organizations such as AACSB evaluate our accreditation. The following is a list of our current Undergraduate Program Learning Goals.
Undergraduate Business Core
- Demonstrate effective communication skills to business situations.
- Analyze the global business environment.
- Analyze the domestic business environment.
- Demonstrate analytical and critical thinking to business situations.
- Demonstrate an ethical understanding and perspective to business situations.
In addition to the Program Learning Goals on which all College of Business Administration students are assessed, each undergraduate major has unique learning goals.