Marquette Women in Supply Chain (WISC) Scholars Program
The Women in Supply Chain (WISC) Scholars Program allows allows female students the chance to explore the supply chain major and engage with professionals in ways not available to others. It includes one-on-one attention and the opportunity to be more confident in your career aspirations, while creating future personal success. Women who complete the program receive a $1,500 scholarship to use for tuition.
Open to female college of business sophomores (2nd year at Marquette, planning to graduate in May, Aug, or Dec 2021) interested in the Supply Chain Management industry who do not have full-tuition scholarships.
Application deadline is October 12, 2018
Interviews will be conducted in October 2018
Students accepted in the program will participate in six events and other professional opportunities:
- Kick-off Reception, November 28, 2018
- Four Friday events to explore areas of supply chain management: January, February, March and April 2019
- Closing event May 2019
- Other opportunities to include: professional and student mentors, resume review and LinkedIn profile update
Please submit this application and resume by October 12, 2018.
- Application period: September through October 12, 2018
- Interviews: Week of October 22, 2018
- Decisions communicated: November 5, 2018
Special thanks to Marquette WISC Scholars Program Sponsors