Marquette Women in Supply Chain (WISC) Scholars Program
The Women in Supply Chain (WISC) Scholars Program allows female students the chance to explore the supply chain major and engage with professionals in ways not available to others. It includes one-on-one attention and the opportunity to be more confident in your career aspirations, while creating future personal success. Women who complete the program receive a $1,000 scholarship to use for tuition (unless they have previously been awarded full scholarships).
Open to female college of business sophomores in any business major (2nd year at Marquette, planning to graduate in May 2024, Aug 2024, or Dec 2023 or 2024) interested in learning more about the Supply Chain Management industry.
Application deadline is November 12, 2021
Interviews will be conducted in later November.
Students accepted in the program will participate in six events and other professional opportunities:
- Kick-off Reception, January 2022
- Four Friday events to explore areas of supply chain management: January, February, March and April 2022
- Closing event May 2022
- Other opportunities to include: professional and student mentors, resume review and LinkedIn profile update
Please submit this application and resume by November 12, 2021
- Application period: October 15 – November 12, 2021
- Interviews: Week of November 15
- Decisions communicated: November 22, 2021
Special thanks to Marquette WISC Scholars Program Sponsors