Marquette Women in Supply Chain (WISC) Scholars Program
The Women in Supply Chain (WISC) Scholars Program allows female students the chance to explore the supply chain major and engage with professionals in ways not available to others. It includes one-on-one attention and the opportunity to be more confident in your career aspirations, while creating future personal success. Women who complete the program receive a $1,000 scholarship to use for tuition (unless they have previously been awarded full scholarships).
Open to female college of business sophomores in any business major (2nd year at Marquette, planning to graduate in May, Aug, or Dec 2023) interested in learning more about the Supply Chain Management industry.
Application deadline is November 20, 2020
Interviews will be conducted in December 2020
Students accepted in the program will participate in six events and other professional opportunities:
- Kick-off Reception, January 2021
- Four Friday events to explore areas of supply chain management: January, February, March and April 2021
- Closing event May 2021
- Other opportunities to include: professional and student mentors, resume review and LinkedIn profile update
Please submit this application and resume by November 20, 2020
- Application period: October 14 – November 20, 2020
- Interviews: Week of November 30th
- Decisions communicated: December 11, 2020
Special thanks to Marquette WISC Scholars Program Sponsors